The transfer of risk and responsibility, for all your personal protective equipment (PPE), from you, the end user to the contractor, leaving the end user to concentrate on their core operational activities. The contractor will ensure availability of your Critical Life Safety PPE and that it is fully maintained and serviced, being fit-for-purpose, at the point of issue.
- No initial capex budget required, only fixed monthly payments with no hidden charges.
- Obsolescence management at no additional cost including future technology upgrades mapped in.
- Equipment never reaches the end of its service life.
- Specific, agreed KPI objectives ensuring a complete and fully transparent service.
- A managed service operation tailored to your specific requirements.
- Service technician(s) embedded in your team.
- System controls:
- Asset tracking via bar code scanner at the point of issue to computer based system.
- Training records – competency check via individual personnel card presented when requesting equipment.
A Total Care operation reduces the ‘Cost of Ownership’ over the contract period.
Training and Train-the-Trainer training, is delivered by our trained technicians at site with certificates of competency issued on successfully passing the course.
CYLINDER HYDRO TESTING
A cylinder hydro testing facility is based at the Relay Zholdas – level 3 BA service centre in Karabatan, Atyrau to manage the periodic recertification of high pressure breathing air cylinders against international standards.
POST USE SANITISING
This sanitising process ensures the face mask is pre-washed, then soaked in Chemgene HLD4H, a medical high level surface disinfectant, then rinsed in clean running water and finally dried prior to being returned for use.